Managed Services & Support
Provision of comprehensive IT support affords our customers certainty that, in case of problems, they will have someone to turn to and that help will arrive. Our knowledge and experience, in the vast majority of cases, enable us to address problems and solve them or eventually find a suitable replacement solution that will mean the recovery of functions for technologies or related services. The aim is to provide the customer support when handling incidents or service/change requirements. We accept requests nonstop (24×7) and we react to each request in compliance with contracts by launching resolution efforts. According to statistics, we begin to sort out requests within one hour in 87% of all cases.
Infrastructure and Application Support
Our comprehensive IT support services specialize on the Microsoft platform for private and public cloud environments provided 24×7.
Benefits for Customers
- Dedicated, expert team focused only on providing L2 and L3 support
- Support up to the 24×7 level
- Consultation and implementation of projects as part of support contracts
The amount of work and liability handled by each team in the field of security management keeps rising steadily. Unfortunately, security management often ends with resignation or is only addressed after an actual data leak or network infiltration. Why should there be an unnecessary door left open though? This service helps you address your security quickly and easily to regain control over the state of your IT.
The service suits anyone who wishes to have their IT under control, both small enterprises with tends to hundreds of IP devices and big corporations with extensive networks where the service controls tens of thousands IP addresses like PCs, scanners, printers, web cameras, switches, routers, firewalls, web applications etc.
Benefits to Customer
- Vulnerability scan completed within 3 days
- Improved effectiveness and precision in the vulnerabilities detected, and full visualisation thereof over the entire network including the applications in use
- Customised optimisation of reporting precisely to the client’s environment, selection of critical vulnerabilities, rectification process and examination of compliance with security standards (ISO BS, PCI/DSS)
- A clear set of instructions for what to do – a To-Do List with specific steps to allow immediate handling of the fundamental vulnerabilities
- Mapping of all IP devices and listing by importance, an Asset Management input
- Our long-term expertise and knowledge in the field of IT security and infrastructure
Report generation and adjustment
Hand-over to Customer
Discussion with Customer
IT administrators are often unsure of the state of their SharePoint environment. Users keep asking why SharePoint is slow, why some documents are impossible to search, whether they can see the data intended for them exclusively. This service makes sure checking the SharePoint log is no longer an administrator’s nightmare. The SharePoint HealthCheck provides an overall analysis of your SharePoint farm condition from the perspective of Microsoft recommendations, hardware resource utilisation and general settings check for your environment.
Benefits to Customer
- Completed within 3 days
- Critical errors in the Customer’s environment are searched for, detected, pointed out and assistance is provided in the prevention of a fatal failure of the essential corporate system
- Quick analysis of the Customer’s environment (within two days)
- Workshop with analysis results, explanation of the errors detected and their consequences
- Full summary of the current condition of the Customer’s environment including detailed documents
Microsoft 365 Lifecycle Management
Online services keep evolving although not many people have the time and opportunity to monitor all of the changes as they come. Yet, the M365 family services need management. This service offers a permanent monitoring of the current events in the M365 world, an overall summary of anything of importance to a specific organisation, and recommendations on how to get ready for the changes. The service also presents the functionalities worth using, analyses the organisation’s environment security and points out the current alerts issued by Microsoft.
The Customer may receive the information via online channels (e-mail, access tM365info.expert), through regular monthly online workshops or even by means of an individual monthly workshop.
Benefits to Customer
- The service is based on the monitoring of the current M365 environment state, its development map, utilisation by Customer and alerts published by Microsoft
- Out of the Microsoft information, we select the items that are relevant to the Customer, process those and create a form that is easy to grasp and comes accompanied by information based on our M365 knowledge.
- The Information
- Jsou aktuální, zákazník ví, co je nového, zajímavého a co stojí za pozornost
- Odrážejí stav M365 prostředí a přinášejí doporučení, jak ho spravovat
- Včas umožní udělat nutné úpravy či změny pro bezproblémový chod
- Slouží jako podklad pro rozhodování
- Mají bezpečnostní ráz a mohou mít dopad na nefunkčnost služeb ovlivňujících obchodní činnost firmy
- Jsou poskytovány elektronickou formou v českém jazyce